1. What is his name? Bradley Vincent Bowers
2. Who eats more? him
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did...I came around later.
4. Who is taller? him
5. Who is more sensitive? me...definitely
6. Who does the laundry? We both do. But we have an understanding...if he shrinks my clothes (which happens occassionally) I get to buy new ones.
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does
8. Who pays the bills? we both do
9. Who cooks more? we both cook. He loves to grill and he's good at it.
10. Who is more stubborn? I think Bradley would say me
11. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? probably him b/c I'm still being stubborn
12. Who has more siblings? we each have a younger brother
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? we both wear pants...I like to think we have a fairly equal relationship
14. What do you like to do together? lately we're satisified to just sit down for supper together. But when we have more time we like the beach and going to Gantt. We're both pretty laid back and we don't have to be entertained. Right now, there's nothing like a Saturday laying around at home.
15. Who eats more sweets? that would be me...I had oreos for breakfast everyday last week
16. Guilty pleasures? SHOPPING and "taking a tan" I didn't even have to think about that question.
17. How did you meet? Which time? Bradley used to come to my volleyball games in high school. I remember his friend, but not him. We also had a class together at Troy, but I don't recall that either. During October of my 4th year at Luverne, a teacher from Highland Home left me a message about a guy named Bradley she worked with who wanted to call me. I didn't call her back. I didn't know who he was! So I scouted him out, ran his fingerprints, and did a background check...a month or so later I finally called her back. He called that night. I told him he could not call every day nor could I see him everyday. The weekend after our first date I turned him down for a second because I needed "Hope time". I will admit that I was a little slow coming around. Bradley was very patient. We got engaged in April and married in July. He was SO worth the wait. (I think I answered more than "how did you meet")
18. Who asked who out first? He did. His friend from work wouldn't give him my number. He tells me he looked it up on www.whitepages.com .
19. Who kissed who first? He kissed me...after I asked him if was going to
20. Who proposed? He did...he wrote a poem and when he took the paper out of his bag, I thought he wanted me to write another paper for his college class.
21. His best features and qualities? He is THE MOST patient person I know, he makes me laugh, he makes me feel loved, he says very random things, he has the prettiest face, his eyelashes go on forever, and the tops of his feet are so soft!