Sunday, April 28, 2013

Change is Coming...

We just tucked our baby girl in for the last time as our only child.  This makes me sad for her for some reason.  Her world is about to be flipped upside down, and I hope she handles it well. As excited as I am for what we're gaining this week, I'm sad about being away from Ella Kate all week, and I'm worried that she'll have a hard time adjusting.  It makes me a little emotional.  Maybe that's just the crazy hormones already.  Or maybe it's a combination of things.  I rocked her to sleep yesterday at nap time and had a good cry while I rocked.  We never rock her to sleep.  She rarely asks to be rocked.  But I needed it yesterday, as much as she did.

We are so excited about John Hudson's arrival.  Stay tuned for pictures. Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment