Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where did our summer go????

We officially have less than 3 weeks until we go back to school. Where did all that time go? We JUST got out! This week I have been helping with volleyball camp at ZC and Bradley's had workouts each afternoon. Thursday and Friday I get to attend AMSTI in Opp. I do not enjoy busyness. I like a little downtime here and there. I have enjoyed camp. It's the most I've sweated in a VERY long time and I'm very sore and tired. But I told Bradley "I'm as quick as ever. I can still do it." I just can't breathe when I get done.

Sunday is our first anniversary. Everyone told us the first year would be hard, but it's been so much fun. I am so thankful that God chose us for each other. Bradley is so much more than anything I could have chosen for myself. We got a dog instead of taking a big vacation. Some days I think the vacation would have been better.

Last night we put her in her crate for the first night. It went badly...very badly. I was unaware she could be so loud. I've heard my friends speak about how it's hard to let your babies cry. Surely their babies aren't as loud as Molly was last night. I gave up after 30 minutes of listening to her. It was awful. We are taking all suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment