Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ahhh...Saturday.

Football's back. School's back. And I'm exhausted. It's a lot different having a coaching husband PLUS a child. He's been rolling up around 8 each night, which is typically her bedtime. This means I get to feed her, bathe her, chase her, etc. all by my lonesome. I just want to pass out when she falls asleep. I have a friend who does all this with 4 children. I am quite certain I would be insane. She's pretty good at it though. And I tell myself if she can do this with 4, surely I can handle 1. We'll get adjusted. It's just been a tough week.

I still got up and ran this week. I knew it would be a challenge to rise that early, but I did. It makes me feel much better.

Ella Kate has 2 teeth now. She was 9months old yesterday and is in the 90th percentile for length. She's everywhere and into everything. We clean up spilled drinks on a daily basis. You'd think we would learn not to put them within her reach. After my last post, she feel again the very next day. I won't say where she fell from, because I am sure I'd loose my nomination for mother of the year. But I won't do it again.

Well the sun is out and the pool is calling. I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment