Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What's made you laugh this week?

"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." ~Marjorie Pay Hinckley

1. A 4 year old asking Bradley during church Sunday if he "ever frowed up".
2. A 4 year old asking Bradley during church Sunday where he "frowed up".
3. Bradley telling me after church as we got in the car that my new air freshener smelled like somebody drank something fruity and "frowed up"
4. The Verizon commercial where the guy busts the pinata.
5. The first grade teachers of Luverne school who told me about their meeting today where the lady in charge told them if they were listening to put their fingers on their noses. Hello...they teach first grade. They are not in it. If you know them, you can imagine which finger they used. I will miss them so much.
6. My brother wondering aloud if the little old couple he is renting a house from might be con artists.
7. My daddy telling me about his visit from the Jehovah's witnesses. He told them he "didn't see things that way."
8. Bradley telling me about his brother who when he was little referred to police as "woo woos" and cows as "oos".
9. The random lady in WalMart telling Jim the new shirt he was considering looked nice on him.
10. Bradley. He always makes me laugh...a lot. It's one of my favorite things about him. Tonight when he left for workouts, he told me to clean the baseboards while he was gone. I'll get right on that.

What's made you laugh this week?

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh! I can't believe some of the things they expect us teachers to do sometimes. I hope your new co-workers are just as fun.

    ReplyDelete