Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Daybook:

I am thinking...today was a great day to be out of school.

I am thankful for...a very unexpected day off from work

I am wearing...workout pants, a sweatshirt, tennis shoes (it counts for something if you look like you might excercise right????

I am remembering...when was the last time I exercised????

I am going...to bed...soon

I am currently reading...The Love Dare

I am hoping...to finish Christmas shopping soon

On my mind...decorating the outside of our house

From the learning rooms...patience. Allowing your spouse to be human. Is this hard for anyone else???? This morning I couldn't find 2 checks that I needed to deposit. I just KNEW he threw them away and I was mad even though I didn't say that. Turns out he didn't. They were in my car where I left them. "Patience, grasshopper."

Noticing that...the Christmas tree reflecting in the fireplace is kind of nice

Pondering these words..."Love is patient"

From the kitchen...chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies

Around the house...candles and Christmas decorations

From my picture journal...
(hat day last year...Jackson wore AU and paid a dollor for me to wear UA)

No comments:

Post a Comment