Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Heart Spring Break!

It's Saturday afternoon. We're at the lake (AKA: Gantt Beach), EK is napping in the floor, B's outside, and I'm laying on the couch looking out at the water. This is BLISS. Putting on my swimsuit for the first time was NOT bliss. Not even close. But we won't talk about that. We decided late yesterday afternoon to ride over and spend the night. So we packed up everything but the kitchen sink and headed this way. Seriously, our car was packed. EK screamed most of the way and I was wondering what we were thinking. I also wondered that this morning at 2 a.m. when she was providing birth control for the entire RV park. But since then it's been smooth sailing.

Spring break is almost over. Tear. Oh, how I look forward to summer so we can spend our days home with Ella Kate. She's so much fun right now! I just picked her up because she woke up and she's attempting to help me blog. I'll have to make this short. We've accomplished a few things this week. Those include: making hair bows, cleaning out the guest bedroom (anyone else feel like you do that every other month or so????), putting up EK's 0-3 month clothes, and grilling...a lot. It's been a great week and this weekend is shaping up nicely as well. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment