Thursday, June 23, 2011

Got My Toes in the Water...

Tail in the sand


Not a worry in the world

Coke Zero in my hand

Life is good today

Life is good today.


It's been birthdays all around this week. Bradley turned 29 on Tuesday. We had a small celebration last Friday night to celebrate. It was supposed to be a surprise, but I don't do secrets well, so..................I told him. Early. Real early. Early as in the beginning of the week. It was lots of fun. I got to listen to lots of stories. Some I'd heard, some I had not. But we had a good time visiting and eating.


I turned the big 3-0 yesterday. Bradley told me we would go out to eat dinner. However, he texted me after practice and told me to hurry or we'd be late. When I got home, he had the truck packed, EK was with his dad, and we took off for the beach. It was BEAUTIFUL. I'm not sure I've ever seen the water so clear. We read, we talked. It was perfect. We enjoyed some good seafood and came home. I'm so thankful for him. And 30 is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment