Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Reaching our goals...

When school let out for summer, I had some goals. One goal was to read more...I've read 5 books and I'm about to start the 6th one. Another was to finish the spare bedroom...almost done. Redo our bedroom...well I've kind of started, but that's it. Run a 5K...not there yet, BUT I have been running 3 mornings a week. I'm at about 2 miles and it's getting easier. I may need to push that goal back to the fall. My biggest goal was to spend lots of time with EK and Bradley. We've been swimming, napping, and trying to find some sort of routine. We've grilled and had friends over. B's done some major work in our yards. I wish I had taken a before picture so you could see just how much. Our garage is clean and organized (for now). Yes, he's a handy husband most of the time. We're thankful for him.

Ella Kate is officially a crawler and we have officially started baby proofing everything. She is also pulling up and letting go. She's a little braver than I'd like her to be sometimes.

Today it's just EK and I. B's gone to an all-day meeting. Blah. She's napping right now and I'm trying to think of something we can get into the rest of the day other than shopping ; ) I'll let you know how that goes. Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment