Here are the rules: 1. Post these rules. 2. You must post 11 random things about yourself. 3. Answer the questions set for you in their post. 4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. 5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them. 6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things about Me:
1. I don't do condiments, sauces, dips, etc. I do PLAIN.
2. I just got a sewing machine. Now if I could just figure out how to use it.
3. I love my job. Some days I want to choke them. I'm sure some of them would like to choke me. But it is SO rewarding.
4. We only do Walmart once a month. Or that's our goal. We spend way to much in there.
5. I get really excited about lunchroom steak nuggets.
6. AND fish nuggets.
7. B and I got married 9 months after our first date. When you're old like us, you just know.
8. I don't like my food to touch and I've been known to "mop" my plate with a paper towel.
9. I've always had fairly short hair and I'm currently trying to grow it out. This is hard for me. I'm not sure why.
10. I have grown to really ENJOY my morning runs. It's my "Hope time". And even better is the 15 minutes afterwards when I get to sit in the recliner and look at Pinterest.
11. I bought 3 cases of Coke Zero today. You would think this would get me to the end of February when I'll make my next Walmart trip, but chances are, they'll be gone long before then.
Mandi's questions for me:
How long should you know/date someone before marriage?
Before I met B, I would have said at least a year, but in reference to #7 above, if you know, you know. Do it.
What is your favorite memory of me and you?
I'm going with the lunches during those awful internship meetings.
What is one book that everyone must read?
The Help. Absolutely. I didn't have to think about this one.
Which is better, a rainy day at home watching movies or a sunny day outside?
Do I have to choose????? I love being lazy, so if I MUST choose, I pick a rainy day. Naps, PJ's, and plenty of movies and books. Yes, I'll take it.
What do you remember most about your childhood?
How my brother ALWAYS got the middle cinnamon roll. I'm scarred for life.
Biggest pet peeve?
Lazy people who raise their children to be lazy people. Also at the top of that list would be people who act nice, but really aren't.
Favorite weird food combo?
Combo? I'm not combining anything. Reference #8 above.
Sonic or Dairy Queen?
Wouldn't it be nice to have a choice? I guess Dairy Queen.
Favorite name for a boy? Girl?
Harrison for a boy/Ella Kate (obviously) for a girl
Most effective diet exercise plan you've tried?
Running. It works. And it makes me feel good.
My questions for my friends:
1. Lake or ocean?
2. Favorite season?
3. Do you talk to people you don't know (for example: in the grocery store, WalMart, etc.)?
4. Favorite movie of all time?
5. Silver or gold?
6. If you could drive any vehicle, what would you choose?
7. What is one quirky thing you do?
8. Do you tend to arrive places early or late?
9. What do you have for breakfast most mornings?
10. Do you consider yourself a tidy person?
11. What is one thing you're thankful for?
I tag: (I'm not sure I know 11 people with blogs???)