Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spring has sprung?

Wow. Is it Spring already??? I am loving this weather. But I'm wondering if it will be this nice when it's actually spring. Makes me want to break out my white pants and sandals. Or at least go shopping for new white pants and sandals. ( I'm kidding, Bradley. Don't panic.) We got the cards today that tell how much our car tags are. Looks like I ain't gonna be buying nothin' for a while ; ) I know that's incorrect grammar. But it makes it so much more dramatic.

We enjoyed dinner with a friend of B's Saturday night in Dothan. We didn't plan to have dinner, but we ran into them while shopping. It was a nice surprise.

Basketball is drawing to a close. How nice it will be to come home in the afternoons. I can nap, stalk people on facebook, read, sew, look at Pinterest, cook, do my nails. Ha, who am I kidding? We'll be blowing bubbles, taking wagon rides, and watching Mickey Mouse. And that's fine by me. I must keep a better eye on her though. She brought me 2 pieces of dog poop on Saturday while we were outside playing. On Sunday, I dozed off after changing her diaper. We awoke to find her in the floor playing in it like mud. Hence, the reason we missed Sunday School. She had also walked in it. We were cleaning carpets AND Ella Kate.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and celebrating the upcoming arrival of a new baby this weekend. It's been too long. Hope you all have a great Friday and an extra great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment