Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bowers Party of 4

Yes, we're expecting!  And we're excited.  Ella Kate is convinced the baby is in her tummy.  Based on the number of times, I've hugged the toilet, I'm convinced she's wrong.  This will be worth it.  This will be worth it.  That's what I keep telling myself.  The little person patting my back and tell me "sorwy!  I sick too!" reminds me that it's worth it.  Either it's not as bad as it was the first "go round" or I am handling it better.  Maybe both.  B always says I can't keep a secret to save my life.  He's right.  But we kept this under wraps for almost a month.  I did good, didn't I, Bradley? EK and I had a conversation this morning about how she might want to consider using her potty now, since the baby will need her diapers.  She looked at me, sighed, and said, "No, hanks", and went about her business.

It's been quite a week, some good, some bad.  I've done a lot of thinking this morning about the previous week.  I'm definitely thankful for it all, and I say that with all sincerity.  Sometimes what we need and what we prefer are two different things.

Happy Saturday to everyone.  Now if I could just summon the energy to get out of this chair...


No comments:

Post a Comment