Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So Blessed

Bradley and I have talked several times about how God's hand was on us last week. We know God's hand is always on us, but there are times that we're reminded a little. Last week was one of those times. We go back to the doctor tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervous about the ultrasound. I need one of those dopplers at home. ; ) I've tried to talk Bradley into it. He just shakes his head. He gives me that response often. He has been wonderful through all of this. I am so blessed to have him.

The sickness was better for a few days, but has returned. I am 12 weeks pregnant, so I can't decided if I'm "pregnant sick" or sick from the meds I have to take right now. I'm hoping they take me off those tomorrow.

I've been straightening our house today and trying to figure out which dishes go to which person. Everyone has been so good to bring us meals and snacks. I have many thank you notes to finish. Last night I graded 2 weeks worth of papers and got those in the computer. I'm accomplishing way more than I was a week ago. I'm hoping to be back to work on Thursday. That's the plan anyway.

Hope your Tuesday is finding you well. I'll post after our doctor visit tomorrow. Thank you for all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment