Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday was bus re-certification (not a blast, but still a day off...kind of), today was 4H (yes, Joni, I needed it more this week), and tomorrow I have a guest from AMSTI coming to do some lessons with my kids. I MUST be living right. ; ) On a funny school note, my kids traced their shadows all over the parking lot on Thursday and it looks like there was a massacre out there. They thought it was great. Then we played shadow challenges. Can you make your shadow shake hands with another shadow? They were hilarious. I love my job.

Ella Kate threw a small fit one night last week and I noticed what I thought were teeth on her bottom gums. But I thought, "there's no way". Sunday morning when we picked her up from the nursery, the lady mentioned them to me. Ok, so maybe I'm not losing my mind. This baby girl who will be 3 months old next week is getting 2 teeth. And soon. She's been sleeping through the night for well over a month now, but last night, that was absolutely NOT the case. We were up every 30-40 minutes or so. I finally realized that she had a slight fever. So when I decided to break out the Tylenol at 4:30 (finally!), things went a little better. She was still asleep when I left for school. I wanted to still be asleep too.

She's asleep in her swing right now and I'm already in my pj's. It's not even 5:30. Don't you love it? I'm not a fan of winter, but it does have some perks. Being cozy is one of them. I'm hoping that husband of mine will whip us up some hamburger steaks for supper. That or pancakes. I'd take either one. I think I'll catch a nap while I wait......

No comments:

Post a Comment