Monday, January 31, 2011

Exercise and Stuffy Noses

I continued on my Couch to 5K plan on Saturday. I am, however, still on Week 1. And it's raining...this does not motivate me. at. all. April 2nd is D-Day. I will run in that race. Somehow.

Bradley's asleep on the couch, EK is asleep in her bed, and my eyes are also feeling heavy. We were all up at 3:30 a.m. fighting with a stuffy nose. She's finally asleep this afternoon. We're trying to let her sleep on a wedge, hoping it will help her breathe better and sleep longer. We are exhausted. My sweet husband rocked her for the 3rd time this morning and slept with her on his chest in the recliner until time to get up. I took the first 2 rounds. He's a good daddy, and I appreciate him so much.

It's poppy seed chicken for supper (made it last night). I feel so accomplished that it's already done. It doesn't take much to excite me. I know some of you are wondering if I'm really going to eat that stuff all mixed together. I absolutely am. I've been branching out lately. You should all be impressed.

May each one of you get the kind of week you're wishing for. Me. I'm just living for the nights at home and the weekend, and counting down the days until basketball season ends. And I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I need a BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment