Friday, October 14, 2011

4 Years Ago? Really?

Four years ago, today, I was a nervous girl. You see, I had a date that night with a really cute coach from Highland Home. I'll spare you all the details, but I will tell you that neither of us ate much and he accused me of not making eye contact. 4 years later, he's at school awaiting tonight's big game and I'm at home with our 11 month old daughter. My, how time changes things. I am so thankful that God brought our paths together, B. You're the BEST husband and daddy EK and I could ever ask for. We love you BIG.

So Fall Break is drawing to a close and it's been a productive one. I have nearly finished the spare bedroom that I started at the beginning of summer, and we're making progress on ours. I'll try to post pics when we're done. I've made one haul to the Goodwill Store. B thinks I'd take everything we own to Goodwill if given the chance. I always threaten to clean out his closets while he's gone. I can't stand "stuff". So when I drop off at Goodwill I feel way more organized.

Ella Kate had a minor procedure on Tuesday to remove a skin tag she's had since birth. She had to be put to sleep for a few minutes. She was ill and hilarious all at the same time. Everything went well and so far she is unaware of the stitches in her ear...and that's a good thing. She's roaming everywhere! There is no containing her. And she's been sleeping late this week. She was playing in her crib when I got up this morning. She NEVER does that. EVER.

In closing: GO ZC! We want to be playoff bound after tonight. Hope to see all you ZC people in your purple in honor of Gin Miley AND hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment