Saturday, January 16, 2010

Don't think it's odd

if my lights are on at 3:30 a.m. It's possible that I'm sweeping and mopping like I was this morning at 4 a.m. I fell asleep before 8 o'clock last night. I faintly remember Bradley walking in the bedroom, flipping on the light, and laughing at some point because Molly and I were both out so early. Molly woke me up about 1:30 for a potty break. I let her out, and automatically I was wide awake. My week was interesting (not in a good way) to say the least, and all of it was playing through my head as I attempted to go back to sleep. I talked to God about it as I lay there in the dark. I asked him to help me leave it all to him. And I tried to remember that my minor troubles pale in comparison to many other people's problems. Still, I was wide awake.

I knew I would be exhausted today and I had so much I wanted to accomplish. So what better to do that get up and accomplish it at 3:30 in the morning. I'd been laying there for almost 2 hours anyway. So I did. Molly was slightly confused and WIRED. As some point she knocked a chair off the table along with a gallon jug of water. Yes, the top came off. At 5:00 I popped a sinus pill which works wonders but knocks me out at the same time. I climbed back in bed and waited for it to work. I remember B asking me around 7 why there was Chlorox on the kitchen counter. He never knew I was up. We slept until 1. I haven't done that in years and it was NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment