Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We headed south yesterday morning for some shopping and New Years fun. Brittany and I "drug " (that's what they said) Jim and Bradley all over Destin shopping yesterday. We ate Applebee's takeout for dinner and got ready to go to Baytowne Wharf. Our shuttle trip was interesting to say the least. And to say that Baytown was crowded would be the understatement of the year. We found a table and settled in for the fireworks. They were great! There is a short clip at the bottom of this post. We slept in this morning. Thank goodness for room darkening curtains. I am not one to stay up past 10...much less midnight. It's 1:00, and we're all still in our PJ's. I think that makes for a perfect day.
I do plan on dressing in a bit. We missed some stores yesterday and I think I heard Bradley ask if we could please go shopping again. Or maybe I didn't. Either way...there are sales to be found.


Happy New Year from Baytowne!
This video is just a tiny clip from the best fireworks I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment