Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bradley!

I attempted to blog this morning before Bradley was up, but our internet was not cooperating. We are in Jekyll Island, GA on our one last hurrah before we have a baby. We are camping and for those of you who just imagined us in a tent for a week, you do NOT know us well. We brought a camper complete with running water (hot water), a potty of our own, a shower, a.c., and the best bed ever made. We love sleeping in here. I think we sleep better here than we do at home. You can make a camper really cold and that's the way we like it. We spent the morning on the beach and the afternoon riding around the island. The beach is pretty, but definitely not as pretty as the Gulf. There is a beach called Driftwood Beach that we checked out this afternoon. I think we're planning on going there tomorrow.

Today is Bradley's birthday. I am so thankful for him. There were a lot of times in the last 5-10 years that I wondered if God had anyone for me. Oh, but He did. And he's better than anything I could have imagined for myself. He was every bit worth the wait. He has more patience than anyone I know. He's kind. He can cook...well. He makes me laugh a lot. But he's serious too. AND I personally think he's easy to look at. I told him last night that he could fix anything. I have always looked at my daddy that way, and I look at Bradley the same way. He pulled this camper for 7 hours yesterday, then set it up like a pro last night, and THEN took me out to eat. I look forward to seeing him with Ella Kate. I think he's going to be the best daddy. Thank you, God, for the best you had for me. He's everything I wanted and more. I love you, Bradley. I hope your day has been great.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found someone so perfect for you. If anyone deserves it, you do. Isn't it amazing how God works and how His plan is always better than we could have imagined for ourselves?? I was at Momma and Daddy's last weekend and was looking through my old dresser for something to sleep in and guess what I found? That's right, "I'm a Flower, Pick ME!" hahaha. I'm glad we both got picked by the BEST!

    ReplyDelete