Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Weekend with the Bowers Family

My husband played in a golf tournament yesterday (and won) which I thought entitled me to a day of shopping alone. I can do some damage when I'm alone. But I was given a spending limit. I adhered to that...kind of. I bought my first things for Ella Kate. I told Bradley that did not count towards my limit because it was not for me. He shook his head. (I get that response all the time!)
My nausea has been better than ever for a couple of days. I'm scared to type that for fear that it will return. I had forgotten what it was like to not feel sick. It is a nice feeling and one I don't plan to take for granted. Thank you, Lord. I have prayed and prayed to feel normal again. It's a good thing because I will be leaving bright and early Tuesday morning for a week of cheerleader camp in The Land of Evil. That's right. We're heading to Auburn. ; ) They've worked really hard and come so far. We compete in a home pom competition Tuesday night. I hope all their work pays off. I'm definitely proud of them regardless of the outcome. If you run into my husband this week, and he looks hungry, please invite him over for dinner. If I were my mom, I would have his meals prepared for the week. But I'm not her. I did buy sandwich meat and frozen pizzas. Does that count? This will be the longest we've been apart since we got married. I'll let you know how that goes.We're being lazy together this Sunday afternoon. I've made brownies and he's promised to grill hamburger steaks tonight. The picture above is what I've been looking at as I blog. Bradley's practicing. Have an extra good week. I'll try to have pictures to post when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment