Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Little Free Information

Saw this on a blog that I stalk...thought I'd use it too.

Outside my window...dark and just stopped raining

The time is...11:14. Thank you again, restless legs.

Today I feel...emotional? hormonal? all of the above? YES.

I am thinking...how is that I need to use the restroom again??????? I JUST went!

At the moment, I am thankful...for this baby girl kicking around in my tummy, even though she causes me much discomfort lately...like when I go to the bathroom 10 times in an hour.

I am going...to school in the morning, then to practice, then home.

I am wearing...the same things over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

I wish...it were November, our baby girl was here and healthy, we were getting a handle on the parenting thing, and my body was deflating.

I am reading...Babywise.

I am hoping...I can relax enough to go to sleep soon.

I am working on...not being quite so OCD.

I am hearing...the computer keys and the ice maker.

I bet you didn't know...that I eat string cheese like it's going out of style.

One of my favorite...times is riding in the car with Bradley singing really loud while he just shakes his head.

My weekend plans include...working concessions at the Troy game and spending Sunday with Bradley because he is OFF! And lots of time with my feet up.

Hope your week is EXTRA good.

No comments:

Post a Comment