Wednesday, November 17, 2010

EKB: Week 2

LEARNING. That's what we're doing around here. It's getting better and better. Our baby girl is getting up only a couple of times during the night. However, at least one of those times, it takes me about an hour and a half (at least) to get her back down. By the time I doze off again, it's time to eat...AGAIN. She's gained back to her birth weight, and then some. She's already out of newborn clothes! Does anyone else think that's sad??? People told us "there's nothing like this". I never quite understood. Until now. There is absolutely NOTHING like the love I have for EKB and the love that grows more than I thought possible as I watch Bradley be the sweetest daddy. He didn't even get upset when I got up, turned his alarm off this morning, and went back to bed. Why? Sleep deprivation? I have no idea. He made it to work on time anyway, but it did make him a little rushed. One more story: Last week one morning I kept wondering why B had a string hanging out of the back of his pants. It took me a while but I figured it out. His pants were on backwards. He had no clue. The next morning I finally got back in bed and B told me he liked my shirt. I thought he was picking at me for wearing his shirt to bed. He then told me it would look even better if I didn't have it on backwards. We literally haven't known if we were coming or going. But things are improving.

We have a new stroller!!!! Yay! We're bundling up at lunchtime and going for a walk. I still cannot drive and I have GOT to get out of this house. I have been out a few times. My mom has been driving us around. Bradley and I take Ella Kate back to the doctor Friday. If all goes well, it will be nice for the 3 of us to get out.

EK is asleep for now and I need to sleep at least for a little while. Hope you're having an extra happy kind of week.

No comments:

Post a Comment