1. I eat everything PLAIN. No sauces. No condiments. No dips. None. Ever.
2. I took dance for 6 years. And I have all the costumes in my mom's attic to prove it.
3. I LOVE driving by myself in my car with the sunroof open and singing really loud.
4. One of my favorite songs is Dinosaur by Hank Williams Jr. Why? you ask...I have no idea. I just like it. Bradley and I went to a surprise party last night and a friend of mine requested it just for me. It was great!...even better than singing it in the car.
5. I enjoy a good read...especially in the summer at the lake.
6. I ran a 5K. Once. The whole thing. About died. I was proud of myself though. Maybe I'll take that up again in about 9 or 10 months.
7. I asked my husband for a Hardee's biscuit yesterday morning. There's no Hardees in Elba. There's a Hardees in Opp. Yes, he drove to Opp to get it. I love him.
8. I can drive a school bus...legally.
9. I am paranoid about this whole pregnancy thing. I read too much. I research too much. But as B tells me, "It's not in [my] hands".
10. I am so blessed. God has blessed me with the best husband. Our families are great and we enjoy them and the times we spend with them. We have friends that mean so much to us. We love our jobs. We enjoy our home. And we enjoy Molly. As we always said at South Luverne Baptist..."God is Good all the time. And all the time God is good."
May your week be extra good. Ultrasound on Thursday for us. We'll keep you posted.