Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Wednesday

It's been a fairly uneventful week. Bradley is in the midst of spring football. And I will begin cheerleader practice with a brand new group of girls next week. The "sickness" comes and goes...mostly it comes...after lunch and stays til I go to bed. Nights are rough around our house. But I'm currently 9 1/2 weeks pregnant...I hope that means not very many more sick weeks to go.

I have an announcement to make. I cleaned our bathroom Monday. I am ashamed to admit it's the first time since I've found out I was pregnant that I've cleaned the bathroom. Bradley was so proud to be able to see himself in the mirror again. Normally I'm a clean freak and clean more than necessary. But that's been not so important to me over the past month or so. I've been spending alot of time around the toilet and was very aware that it wasn't very clean. But there's something about nausea that makes that a minor detail. Oh...and did you know the water in the toilet has a smell???? It does. I smell it AND anything else that might smell the slightest bit.

In other news, we've decided to take a trip this summer...one last hoorah for the childless couple. We've considered a cruise, or a trip to the Keys, or maybe Savannah, GA. We're leaning toward the Keys...maybe a little road trip down the coast. Does anyone have a jeep we can borrow????? I'm joking...although I love a jeep. [Insert story: I drove one to the beach by myself once. The wind beat me to death and by the time I got to Opp (from Luverne) I was thinking the jeep was a big mistake. It was confirmed when the bottom fell out upon my arrival in Florala. Did I mention I had just pulled over and put the bikini top on (the jeep, not myself)? There were still no doors. I was drenched by the time I got to the beach. But it was an experience for sure.] If you have suggestions for the trip, we'd love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment