Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby Bowers and Jolly Ranchers

Baby Bowers had it's first picture taken today. Everything looks good. We heard and saw the heartbeat. It was good. My cyst has grown 2 and a half cm since last Monday. But we're still just going to watch it. They told me it will not affect the baby. And the best news of the day: medicine for the nausea. I don't feel like I could run a race, but I also don't feel like I'm going to run to the bathroom any minute either. It's a nice change. I didn't do a great job scanning these pictures. But maybe you can see the itty bitty baby. Saltines and jolly ranchers have become good friends of mine this week. They keep the pukes away. (I think I just posted the word "puke" on my blog. ) Well I prefer green jolly ranchers and it's hard to find a bag of only green. So this morning I dumped the whole pack on the counter and picked out the ones I wanted. I got enough to get me through the doctor's appointment without losing my breakfast. And I left the rest. The picture below shows you what we came home to. Obviously leaving the jolly ranchers on the counter wasn't a great idea. She was a good girl though. She knows when we give her food that she has to eat it on the rug at the back door.
And now some bragging...on my husband. I haven't been much of a housewife this week. I drag in from cheer practice around 5:45 or 6. Gag a little bit. Then crash on the couch. He has made supper and brought it to me on the couch every night. He was washed, dried, folded, and put up clothes. He has also swept, mopped, and vacuumed. I think I got a good deal when I married him. As I tell him often...I love him. He's the best husband I've ever had.

1 comment:

  1. HOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!! I'm so behind on checking your blog that I didn't know you were pg!! No. Earthly. Idea. What. So. Ever!!!!!! I'm THRILLED for you guys!!

    Oh, and I can totally relate to the whole ALL day sickness that came with pregnancy. I ran out of my classroom numerous times to 'puke'. Also, I discovered while pg and teaching that expo markers made me gag and ultimately 'puke'. For some STRANGE reason, I felt like I was eating the marker!!! YUCK!! Hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete