Sunday, October 17, 2010

And the Time Draws Near...

It seems like we were just calling our parents that Monday morning back in February to tell them our good news...kind of. The first part of this pregnancy seemed so slow...and so rough. But I can't believe we're near the end! Our doctor visit last week was uneventful. I am progressing normally, but no big news. I go back this Thursday for another check. We discussed induction with her, just so we would be prepared to make that decision, should it come to that. I'm still not sure how I feel about it all. I love to have a plan, but I'm scared of it too. We're just waiting to see what this week brings. The carseat's in. The bags are packed. And my toes are done. We're READY.

We had company this weekend! Yay! Jim and Brittany spent the weekend with us. We enjoyed lots of football and some time outside by the outdoor fireplace last night. The food wasn't bad either. We all went to church together this morning. It was just a good time...we don't get together all that much and I hope they enjoyed it as much as we did. The highlight of the weekend was seeing that Jim put the grill cover over the TV that we had rolled out back. He was helping...he told us he wasn't sure it fit right. Priceless.

I haven't blogged, but I posted some Facebook photos. Our nursery is done! I came home from the doctor Thursday night to find a light on in the nursery and the stroller in the living room. I was concerned that someone had been in our house. Bradley knew all along...he keeps secrets well. My mom and Teresa had been here all afternoon working on the nursery. I LOVE it! It's so sweet.

I'd like to add that some good friends of ours got the BEST news this week. We are more than thrilled for them. And when the time is right, I'd love to share their story.

Here's to a good week for all of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment