Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello Fall

I love a MAGIC ERASER. Bradley's gone to his weekly meeting and I have been sitting in the kitchen floor cleaning cabinets and walls. The magic eraser is GREAT. I had a bit of a hard time getting out of the floor, but, Never Fear. I made it.

And no, I don't think I'm nesting. This is normal for me. I just feel like we have a lot to accomplish in these last 4 weeks. I was informed that I should NOT wash Ella Kate's new duds in Gain with our things. So I purchased some "special" detergent for her clothes. Oh My Gosh. That stuff was pricey. And my mother said, "That won't be the last thing you have to buy that's expensive." Such the encourager. This budget thing is working out quite nicely for us though. Bradley tells everyone he gets $20 a week whether he needs it or not. We even went shopping yesterday! It's been a while... We figured we'd better stock up before things get crazy around here.

You'll all be happy to know I didn't attack any fans at the game this week. I didn't even get upset. Tomorrow is officially 4 weeks left til D Day. So I figure I should just waddle to my seat and remain calm for the rest of the season. I've requested that EK not come on a Friday...or even a Thursday. I'm good with any other day though. I just think it would be nice if my husband were present for the birth. I'm kidding. He knows where he'll be. I return to the doc on Thursday. I'll let you know how that goes.

I absolutely love this weather. This time of year always reminds me how much we have to be thankful for. May your cup runneth over this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment