Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Few Things You Should Know:

a. I bought a freezer today. Paid for it. We pulled around to load it. What do you know? They don't have anything but the floor model that they won't give me a discount on. And the lady really doesn't want to let me have it (even though I've already paid for it) because it's already sold. I thought I was going to have to go "Bedsole". I'm big. I'm uncomfortable. And you already charged my debit card. I'm taking that freezer. (It's in my garage now.)

b. I went to the doctor today thinking maybe...just maybe I'd get to be induced on Tuesday. Wrong. Although...I prayed that if we didn't need to induce, that we wouldn't have that decision to make. I wish now I hadn't prayed that. ; ) EK will be arriving on her own time. The next date that could be possible for induction is AFTER my due date. Thinking of this happening at a random time makes me a little nervous. And excited. All at once.

c. I have 1 string cheese left. I was thinking I might not need any next week if I weren't pregnant anymore. Mistake.

d. My husband's 10 year reunion is this weekend. I'm a cradle robber. I admit it. He's really cute though. I couldn't help myself.

e. The Backup Plan is not a good movie to see when you're 9 months pregnant.

f. I mentioned in my last post that some friends of ours got really exciting news. We just met these friends last year. But we've shared many a mexican meal in the past year. We thoroughly enjoy them. They've struggled with some fertility issues for about 5 years now. She's had 4 surgeries, 5 failed artificial inseminations, and 1 failed in vitro fertilization. She asked me for my doctor's name last Friday morning. I asked if she was pregnant. She told me no. She called Friday night and told me she fibbed. She had some bloodwork done this week and is most definitely pregnant. I am more than thrilled for them. At some point she was told there was a less than 10% chance that she would get pregnant. God is so BIG and so faithful. Please keep them in your prayers.

Have a marvelous weekend! And Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment