Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Gathering of Friends

I got to visit with 3 good friends on Monday for a few hours. Between the 4 of us, there were 9 children and 1 on the way. And I am NOT the one with one on the way. Thank goodness. (I feel sorry for all pregnant people after my pregnancy experience. She was worth it, but it was terrible.) Breakfast was really good. You get an A+ for the monkey bread, Kaci. I wanted to eat way more, but the rest of you didn't, so I refrained.

After visiting I was thinking about how far the 4 of us have come. Life sure hasn't turned out like any of us thought many years ago in high school or even college. It's WAY better. I think we would all attest to that. I'm sure that 11-12 years ago, we never would have pictured ourselves sitting around feeding babies and discussing important things like how our bodies have changed and how hard motherhood is. We did all agree that it's all absolutely worth it.

You girls mean so much to me. We rarely get to visit, but I think the world of you. I hope you all felt as blessed and thankful as I did when I left Monday.

I hope all you readers are blessed with friends that you trust. They're definitely priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment